Sunday, June 26, 2011

THE CREED - Character Inspiration (Part 3)

A continuation of the THE CREED - Character Inspiration, Part 1 and Part 2.

So I'm one of those odd writers who really needs to give a face to my characters while I'm writing.  Usually I search magazines or the internet for the face that I feel best represents the image my brain can't quite visualize on its own, but faces I feel best fit my characters as I write.  For me it adds depth to my writing experience as well as helps to really bring my characters to life in my mind.  Had a little change up from an earlier post for Ava, but I'm very happy with the changes. So with that being said, meet the Cormac Sisters....Ava & Sam! (Gorgeous!)

Gugu Mbatha-Raw as "Ava Cormac"


&
Zoe Kravitz as "Samantha 'Sam' Cormac"




No comments:

Post a Comment