On the whole I’d say things are really starting to look up and progress at a steadier pace than I could ever have hoped for. I’m actually putting dents in the editing process for THE CREED, and have actually began to get my thoughts and life organized enough where I can start thinking more intentionally on book #2. (Hurrah!)
But for reasons beyond what I can figure I’ve been stuck in a sort of weird genre limbo mode. I always get kind of anxious and restless around this time of year. My husband in general thinks I’m going crazy because I walk around the apartment murmuring and making lots of incoherent speeches about nothing and everything all jumbled into the same sentence. It’s quite funny. But honestly, I go into brain overload around this time of year. The Texas version of late spring just before it catapults us into summer in the next few hours.
But honestly, this time of year gets me so wound up its beyond geeky…so for those who are interested here is a list of some of the books I hope to read and movies I’m looking forward to seeing this summer.
1. Thor May 6th! Okay honestly, this one was more my husband's idea, but come on...he's just too gorgeous to pass up.
2. “Something Borrowed” by Emily Giffin, In Theaters May 6th!!!
SOBO!!! It’s finally here. I actually read Emily Giffin’s book “Something Borrowed” possibly three or four years ago and have been anxiously awaiting a film adaptation to her book ever since. And its so close I can almost taste it. Something Borrowed comes out Friday, May 6th! Tomorrow! I’m going, and I suggest you check it out and pick up a copy of the book.
3. Priest, May 13th…this just looks kind of epic and I honestly just dig that sort of thing.
4. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, In Theaters May 20th! (Enough said.)
5. “Passions” by Lauren Kate, Coming June 14th!
6. “Paranormalcy” by Kiersten White
7. “Supernaturally” by Kiersten White, Coming July 26th!
And these are a few of my favorite things (in my best Julie Andrews sing-a-long voice)!!! But anywho...if anyone has any other suggestions for a good read please let me know, I'm always looking for a good author to become obsessed with. Hehe!
FELIZ CINCO DE MAYO MIS AMIGOS!!!