Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

I wanted to offer a special thanks to all those who have served and continue to serve, but I especially wanted to send my thoughts and prayers to the family and friends of those who have given their lives for this country.

And as for the past few days, I am pleased to say that it has been an incredible and fun filled weekend of family, friends, good food and celebrations! And now that the hubby and I are finally home and settled we are spending a nice quiet day together, with no plans made whatsoever…aka. the perfect relaxing holiday weekend!  *Sigh*

So in sticking with my relax themed weekend, I'm keeping this post brief so I can get back to my mini-holiday. :-)  But I’ll definitely be posting more in the future on the progress of edits and the numerous other exciting news that may spring up as I continue on my little journey. 

And given this weather (currently a windy 90 degrees), and the Texas heat is beyond hot, it defnitely feels like we’re plowing full-speed ahead into another stifling summer season.  So please pardon me while I go dig out the old bathing suit and dust it off  in preparation of "Operation Poolside". Have a pleasant and safe Memorial Day everyone! And happy reading!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment