Friday, September 2, 2011

BIG NEWS FEATURE FRIDAY

Happy Friday Everyone! *throws confetti*

So not only is this Friday and the start of yet another weekend, but it's also Labor Day weekend, which means LONG weekend! Woot woot!!! Well it can't get any better than that, you may say BUT I would say, AU CONTRAIRE, MON AMI! Why? Because tomorrow begins COLLEGE FOOTBALL season!!! Yes, peeps. I am a true, down to the marrow of my bones, die hard college football fan.  I think a lot of it has to do with being raised in Texas where we practically eat, breath, sleep and sweat football on almost every level (High School, College, Professionally).  So this weekend I will be spending my Saturday tailgating and scarfing down grilled food as I watch my baby brother play his very first college football game. *pauses* *sniffs* So proud of him.  GO ROAD RUNNERS!!!

But any who...

So I'm sure we all know what time it is...it's BIG NEWS FEATURE FRIDAY!!! I have to say I really do enjoy doing these posts as much as some of you seem to enjoy reading them.  It's definitely an interesting way to meet and find new authors that are out there that I never would have thought to search out before. 

Big News:

This first feature author is one of the MANY reasons why I love twitter so much, it connects you with some of the coolest people on the planet.  Author M.R. Merrick writes YA fantasy and debuted his first novel EXILED in June of this year with reader reviews that will rock your socks off.  EXILED is being called "Legendary", "a breathtaking..." "heart-stopping debut" novel for this young writer. I've already gotten my copy. You can buy your copy of EXILED, now available on Amazon, B&N, and Smashwords.

Site: http://matthew-merrick.blogspot.com/ & Twitter: @MRMerrick


My next author for #BNFF is a young, vibrant Virgo, who's also a ninja-in-training.  T.R. Mousner is the self-published author of BEING her YA paranormal romance with a sci-fi edge.  BEING has received notable 5-star reviews by its readers and is available for purchase on Kindle. Get your copy today!

Site: http://www.trmousner.com/ & Twitter: @TRMousner


Tyra Lynn is a YA paranormal writer from (my home state) Texas, and the first book of her YA series TEMPUS was released in May of this year.  Tyra's novel is being called "refreshing" and a "must read" by readers. So if you haven't, then you should definitely put TEMPUS down on your must read list.  You can find this engaging paranormal romance now available on Amazon & B&N!

Site: http://tyralynn.com/index.html & Twitter: @TyraLynnAuthor



D. Miles Martin is a former English teacher who writes horror and dark fantasy. His debut novel GOOD DEEDS released in August of this year is Martin's grand entrance into the world of publishing.  GOOD DEEDS is available on Kindle, NOOK, and Smashwords.

Site: http://www.dmilesmartin.com/ & Twitter: @DMilesMartin


Coming September 2011 on Kindle, NOOK, and Smashwords his second novel...


MY FAVORITE BOOK TRAILER of the WEEK:

Jonathan Auxier debuting novel PETER NIMBLE & HIS FANTASTIC EYES is being called as "Fantastic". Copies of PETER NIMBLE & HIS FANTASTIC EYES are now available on Amazon and at B&N & I simply just loved this book trailer.  ENJOY!

Site: http://www.thescop.com/ & Twitter: @JonathanAuxier 

Peter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes

You can also find and keep up with me & MY shenanigans here on my blog, on twitter (@BlaireKensley) or on Facebook!  I hope everyone has a safe & pleasant weekend!

Happy Writing & Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment