Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Great Gatsby move trailer

Okay, I couldn't resist and had to sneak this one in, too.  HEY! I have a lot of time to make up for.

As some of you know, I'm a huge movie fan. HUGE! Some would call it an unhealthy obsession, but I'm sticking with "fan."

Well, I recently went to see Les Miserables....GREAT film, by the way.  A definite B+/A grade film in my book.  Which isn't bad, considering it was nearly three hours of me having to focus and sit still in a theater seat all by myself. Haha! The music, the acting, THE STORY...well played, Victor Hugo. Well played.

But leading up the FEATURE of the day...I saw THIS, and knew I couldn't keep this gem to myself.


ONE. I'm a HUGE Baz Luhrmann fan.  Man is brilliant with a camera.  But not only that, he both writes and directs his films, and he is most known for his The Red Curtain Trilogy, which includes Strictly Ballroom, Romeo + Juliet and Moulin Rouge!  I also really loved AUSTRALIA. He's one of the reasons why I divide my passion of writing between screenwriting and novels.

&

TWO. F. Scott Fitzgerald is sort of my McDreamy of the literary world. Yes, I said it. Mad crush on the guy. Oh, that Zelda was one lucky doll! Hehe. ;)

But this trailer completely sold me HOOK, LINE & SINKER!

*ahem* Well, helloooooo, LEO!!! *girly giggle*

SOLD!!!
The Great Gatsby


The Great Gatsby is set to hit theaters in May of 2013 (in the US).

Happy Writing & Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment