Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Monday...


Though I hate to say it, *sigh* I will admit I'm beginning to frizz a bit around the edges.  And the possibility of some serious R&R in the near future may not be such a bad idea.  To say that it’s been a busy month would probably be a slight understatement.  Not only has this entire month seemed to have flown by, but the entire SUMMER just sort of appeared and then vanished. Not to mention this never-ending heat wave we've been suffering through.

But honestly, where did the time go?  Apparently not into a closet where I could take it out and use it at my own personal leisure.

So this past week has been quite eventful on the writer front.  I've made some serious progress in getting my manuscript wrapped up, with only the minimum of hiccups.  I started and posted my very first BIG NEWS FEATURE FRIDAYS post, which featured writers Kiersten White, Tawna Fenske, Josephine Angelini, Michael R. Hicks, Natalie Whipple, J.C. Fiske, Chelsea Fine and Raine Thomas.  And due to all the positive responses I am definitely planning to make this a very regular theme post available each week to all of you.  Again, I really appreciated all the great positive feedback on this.

And also some even more exciting news is that I was recently asked to write a post for the World Away Book Blog (hosted by Carlyle Labuschagne) and am pleased to announce that it is now up and available to read on her site. I’d love to hear from you and get your feedback. 

And now I'm off to find a cold dark cave in which to hide away in...until Winter.

Happy Writing & Happy Reading!


1 comment:

  1. You are so right about the summer flying by, Blaire! Where is it going?? We're more than halfway through August, and that just seems impossible. I'm very excited about your progress on your manuscript (can't wait to check it out). I'm off to read your guest blog now!

    ReplyDelete